ConferenceSeries Ltd welcomes you to attend the 12th International Conference on Structural Biology during May 28-30, 2018 in Osaka, Japan. This is an excellent opportunity for the delegates from Universities and Institutes to interact with the world class Scientists. The main theme of the conference is “A spectrum of innovative approaches and solutions to structural biology”.
Structural Biology 2018 will be a global platform for sharing information and ability from both scientific and industrial group. The meeting goes for uniting the academicians, scientists, instructors, business pioneers, investors and young researchers to a global stage where they can showcase their novel research and contributions in the field of structural biology and biophysics.
We are sure Structural Biology 2018 will be an incredible open door for the global group to trade thoughts and add to a typical vision for future research and prompts collaboration among researchers taking an interest.
Our Conference will provide a perfect platform addressing:
- Laudable talks by the top-notch of the global scientific community
- Sterling workshop sessions
- Remarkable Awards and Global Recognition to meritorious Researchers
- Global Networking with 50+ Countries
- Novel Techniques to Benefit Your Research
- Global Business and Networking Opportunities
- Exquisite Platform for showcasing your products and International Sponsorship
- 3D Structure Determination
- Computational Approaches in Structural Biology
- Hybrid Approaches for Structure Prediction
- Structural Biology and Single Molecules
- Structural Bioinformatics and Proteomics
- Structural Molecular Biology
- Structural Virology
- Signaling Biology
- Molecular Modeling and Dynamics
- Drug Designing
- Frontiers in Structural Biology
- Structural Biology in Cancer Research
- Structural Biology Complexity Arenas
- Recent Advances in Structural Biology
- All accepted abstracts will be published in Supported International Journals.
- Abstracts will be provided with Digital Object Identifier by Cross Ref